Whether going on safari or to the beach, learn easy ways to get great pictures!
- Planning for the best photographs.
- What equipment and accessories you’ll need.
- Best times of day to photograph, and weather considerations.
- Camera settings for different effects and situations.
- How to photograph waterfalls, landscapes, closeups, and more.
- Enhancing your photos with software.
- Free “cheat sheets” and checklist.
- 2 1/2 hour class – $69 (only $59 for past APS students)
Instructors: Al General, CPP and Jackie Bond, CPP