This 4 Hour class is for people who have a DSLR, but want to get it off Auto!
- What a DSLR is and how it is different from a “point and shoot” type camera.
- The difference between “A”, “P”, “M”, and all those other crazy settings.
- The Exposure Triangle and how understanding it can improve your photographs and creativity.
- Hands-on training.
- Software and photo app recommendations.
- Includes a free workbook to take home.
Instructor(s): David Anderson, Cr. Photog. CPP and/or Al General, CPP
Prerequisite: Beginning in July 2017, the #101 Intro to Digital Photography class (or equivalent knowledge) will be a prerequisite. #101 will often be held the same day, and on an occasional weeknight.