This 90 Minute class is for people who really just need to learn the very basics with any digital camera.
- This is the recommended prerequisite to our 4 Hour DSLR Basics class
- Learn to take better pictures with any camera!
- How to properly hold your camera (yes, it really can make a difference!).
- Understanding the basics of camera settings.
- Choosing the right type of camera for your needs (sports, travel, people, etc.).
- Tips for better composition and other easy things to do for better pictures.
- Free class summary/worksheet to take home.
- Class time includes a break or two.
Instructor: David Anderson, Cr. Photog. CPP
Prerequisite: None, except a desire to learn how to take better pictures with any type of digital camera. Be prepared to ask questions! Recommended for ages 14 and older. Students under 18 should be accompanied by a paying adult.